Long time experience of investing in illiquid alternative assets at both domestic and abroad
- Since our establishment in 2002, we have consistently focused on investment in private equity and other illiquid alternative assets
- AIC invests in a wide range of iliquid alternative assets, ranging from private equity and infrastructure to private debt, etc.
- Covering global markets
Strong long-term relationships with prime domestic and overseas investment management companies (GPs)
- AIC has a long hisory of investing in the private equity funds and has a broad network of GPs for both domestic and aborad. It also monitors a large number of PE funds in the country
- AIC has participated in its domestic investment's advisory boards and built strong relationships in particular
Experienced and specialized team
- Investment Committee members with each having over 10 years of industry experience
- Comprehensive and viable investment team that has sourcing capabilities in all primary, secondary, and co-investments approaches
- Operations team with extensive experience in managing various fund structures
This material was produced by Alternative Investment Capital Limited for the purpose of providing information, and the material is not intended to provide investment, legal, accounting or tax advice. It is not intended to solicit individual securities. Although this material has been produced based on information that we believe to be reliable at the time of preparation, The fairness, accuracy, and reliability of any of such information (including information from third parties), No representation or warranty, expressed or implied, of completeness or validity. Opinions and forecasts included in this document are current at the time of preparation and are subject to change without prior notice.
Please note that the forecasts and opinions in this document may not necessarily be the unified views of Alternative Investment Capital Limited. The products or strategies described herein may not be suitable for all investors. In addition, the investment policy may change due to future changes in the market environment, etc. Historical results are not guarantees or indications of future investment performance. If there are some photographs in this document, the photograph is an image and may not be related to the text. Please refer to this section for information on risks.
Alternative Investment Capital Limited
Kanto Local Finance Bureau (Kinsho) No. 594, Financial Instruments Business Operator Member Associations/Japan Investment Advisers Association/General Incorporated Association Type II Financial Instruments Business Association