Focusing mainly on domestic investment opportunities, AIC carefully pursues selected investments through sourcing activities that utilize strong relationships with fund managers (GPs). These are built with our alternative investment platform and advanced by our detailed individual portfolio company-level analysis.
- Investment method of acquiring a fund interest from an existing investor (LP) of the fund
Domestically focused, differentiated investment strategy
- Focuses on domestic secondary investment opportunities that are difficult for foreign buyers to participate
- Value approach based on analyses at the fund managers (GPs) and individual portfolio companies levels
Original sourcing routes through our alternative investment platform
- Finding deals through our investment teams and alternative investment platform
- Swift acquisition through strong relationships with fund managers (GPs)
Partnership with WM Partners
- WM Partners is known as one of the top investing firms in Japan and thus, our partnership allows us with swift sourcing and execusion capabilities within the secondary market.
Click here to visit WM Partners website
This material was produced by Alternative Investment Capital Limited for the purpose of providing information, and the material is not intended to provide investment, legal, accounting or tax advice. It is not intended to solicit individual securities. Although this material has been produced based on information that we believe to be reliable at the time of preparation, The fairness, accuracy, and reliability of any of such information (including information from third parties), No representation or warranty, expressed or implied, of completeness or validity. Opinions and forecasts included in this document are current at the time of preparation and are subject to change without prior notice.
Please note that the forecasts and opinions in this document may not necessarily be the unified views of Alternative Investment Capital Limited. The products or strategies described herein may not be suitable for all investors. In addition, the investment policy may change due to future changes in the market environment, etc. Historical results are not guarantees or indications of future investment performance. If there are some photographs in this document, the photograph is an image and may not be related to the text. Please refer to this section for information on risks.
Alternative Investment Capital Limited
Kanto Local Finance Bureau (Kinsho) No. 594, Financial Instruments Business Operator Member Associations/Japan Investment Advisers Association/General Incorporated Association Type II Financial Instruments Business Association