We have specialized in private equity and other illiquid alternative investments since our inception in 2002. As a professional firm, we are pursuing selective investment in prime funds by capturing a wide range of investment opportunities globally.
Who we are
Long experience of investing in illiquid alternative assets
- Focused on illiquid alternative investments since founded in 2002
- Investment Committee members with each having over 10 years of industry experience
Investment platform with a wide range of investment strategies and regional coverage systems
- Beginning with buyout fund investments in North America and Japan, now covering a wide range of investment strategies globally
- Strong relationships with prime domestic and overseas GPs (investment management companies)
Optimal investment structure
- AIC can provide investors with cutomized optimal investment structures such as Cayman and Japanese FOFs and separate managed accounts (SMA) by discretionary investment management services, considering product characteristics and investors' needs
Disciplined one-stop investment and monitoring service
- All investment management operations can be handled in-house from sourcing investment opportunities and due diligence to post-investment monitoring and cash management
Investment commenced year
|Fund of funds
This material was produced by Alternative Investment Capital Limited for the purpose of providing information, and the material is not intended to provide investment, legal, accounting or tax advice. It is not intended to solicit individual securities. Although this material has been produced based on information that we believe to be reliable at the time of preparation, The fairness, accuracy, and reliability of any of such information (including information from third parties), No representation or warranty, expressed or implied, of completeness or validity. Opinions and forecasts included in this document are current at the time of preparation and are subject to change without prior notice.
Please note that the forecasts and opinions in this document may not necessarily be the unified views of Alternative Investment Capital Limited. The products or strategies described herein may not be suitable for all investors. In addition, the investment policy may change due to future changes in the market environment, etc. Historical results are not guarantees or indications of future investment performance. If there are some photographs in this document, the photograph is an image and may not be related to the text. Please refer to this section for information on risks.
Alternative Investment Capital Limited
Kanto Local Finance Bureau (Kinsho) No. 594, Financial Instruments Business Operator Member Associations/Japan Investment Advisers Association/General Incorporated Association Type II Financial Instruments Business Association